Instructions for the essay
1. Choose one of the topics
2. Find and read relevant literature
3. Write a critical analysis of the literature.
4. Write about your own opinion.
Deadline: Essay should be submitted in LMS before 15 of March.
Do not plagiarize! Write in your own words.
- Nature vs. Nurture (The controversy over what determines who we are, whether it is Nature (heredity, our biological make up) or Nurture (our environment)
- Criminal Behavior and Genetics - Can criminal behavior be blamed on certain genes or genetic make-up?
- Genetically Modified organisms - positive and negative aspects
- Human Cloning Ban - History and bioethical issues. Modern debate.